Crypto winter survivors. Rumours – Blackmoon related to TON.

As we know, there was a lack of news during the crypto winter. The fact that Blackmoon stopped publishing new digests made me worried because I invested in their ICO, Xiaomi presale and a few thematic portfolios.

Over the last 6 months, many new products were launched, such as Uber IPO and Lyft IPO. However, it has taken 6 months to finally see a new digest.

Here are a few highlights from the digest + my investigation about Blackmoon and TON.

1. New products:

- WATER THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxWTR)

- BREXIT THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxBRXT)

- SENTIMENT TOP10 (BMxDT10)

- LYFT (BMxLyft)

- UBER TECHNOLOGIES (BMxUber)

2. Developments and new features

- Cryptocurrency and fiat deposits.

- New service Apollo - automatic coin liquidation.

The digest also states that there will soon be a big announcement, no specifics, but it's a relief for me to see that they're working on the platform.

Link to their digest: https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/blackmoon-digest-june-2019-f8631590de80

Now rumours. While I was worried about digests, I found some interesting information:

1. Oleg Seydak, the CEO, posted on Facebook that they are looking for developers for a new project called GRAM Vault. "GRAM Vault — is a joint venture of the largest investors in the Telegram Open Network and is the biggest storage solution and trading provider for Grams – the most anticipated cryptocurrency in the world developed by Telegram."

2. Blackmoon's poster in Malta is divided into two parts. One is dedicated to Blackmoon, another one is about Gram vault. I don't think that it's a coincidence.

I heard they are going to launch an exchange. What do you think about it guys? Will they list Gram?

It seems like it.There has been a lot of news on the web about connection with Telegram recently. I will not attach the links here - you will find it yourself.

It seems like it.There has been a lot of news on the web about connection with Telegram recently. I will not attach the links here - you will find it yourself.
I've seen it, a lot of the same news. Don't you think it's weird that there hasn't been any official announcement from Blackmoon?

I've seen it, a lot of the same news. Don't you think it's weird that there hasn't been any official announcement from Blackmoon?
Definitely not. It's dangerous to announce something before it's done or before every part of this partnership is ready. They want to make it according to some laws and rules so they will announce it when it's the right time

New article from Blackmoon guys! No info about TON but they promise that there will be exchange https://medium.com/blackmooncrypto/blackmoon-digest-august-2019-8ed8aada58a3
Don't see where they say it's gonna be an exchange. Though it sounds like that, I agree.
Especially this part:

🔥Highlights of the changes🔥

* Users will be able to trade with each other in a fully functional trading interface
* Many new assets and trading pairs (including fiat pairs)
* 10x lower trading fees
* Reworked dashboard where you can manage your portfolio and monitor the markets
* BMC parings with discounted trading fees. (Overall, BMC utility will soon be significantly expanded. You may have noticed rising interest from investors reflected in notable BMC price appreciation.)