How I got my stolen Bitcoins recovered

Last year I was contacted by a broker who convinced me to invest into 24Options. I made an initial investment of €7,900 and they asked for €14,500 more in order to access my withdrawal. I followed their instructions and made another deposit. For 2 months now I have been trying to contact 24Options but I got no response.

I talked to my friends and colleagues about it and luckily for my a friend of mine just got out of a situation like that and introduced to a wealth recovery team that helped her during her problem, they were able to help me get 100% of all my lost money back in less than 2 days. I had no problems with giving them 15% from the recovered funds after I got it back. You can reach out to them for more insight.
Bitcoinretrieval2018 Gmail Com. WhatsApp: (470)250-0531

Last year I was contacted by a broker who convinced me to invest into 24Options. I made an initial investment of €7,900 and they asked for €14,500 more in order to access my withdrawal. I followed their instructions and made another deposit. For 2 months now I have been trying to contact 24Options but I got no response.

I talked to my friends and colleagues about it and luckily for my a friend of mine just got out of a situation like that and introduced to a wealth recovery team that helped her during her problem, they were able to help me get 100% of all my lost money back in less than 2 days. I had no problems with giving them 15% from the recovered funds after I got it back. You can reach out to them for more insight.
Bitcoinretrieval2018 Gmail Com. WhatsApp: (470)250-0531
Unfortunately, there are many people in the world who want to steal other people's money.
My journey in the crypt also began sadly
I started the funds in two projects, one was closed and the money was not returned, in the second I can not log into my account
And no one can help me
I lost my bitcoin
Analyze well before investing.